Delphiniums, family and fun

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Carrying on carrying on

Right now I'm busy writing more web pages to tell gardeners what is different about our delphiniums, why they should be growing them and what special cultural requirements are needed in their particular place in the world. This will take more than 5 minutes! But it will be done.

It is also going to take more than 5 minutes to finish the bush planting project I started last spring. There is grass to spray off in the paddock before I can do much more and this wee spell of wet, cold, winter like weather will have to stop before I can do that.

Today is the third day in a row that I've managed to blog. It is not as easy as the first two and as I'm involved in a job promoting our delphiniums and it's hard to avoid keeping that out of the blog, but I will. You don't want to hear me blowing my own trumpet. Actually I don't have a trumpet, just a guitar. Well two actually. It is my dream that one day I'll be able to play - one of them at least!.

Ok, enough of a break from the web page writing. Just a wee blog today. Back to work ok?

Mmmm. Something wrong with the formatting

Cheers

Terry


No comments: